What kind of writing work do you need?
Narrowing down your needs (one more time) helps us match the right professionals with your need.
- Editing & Proofreading
- Content Writing
- Grant Writing
- Writing Tutoring
- Career Coaching
- Creative Writing
- Technical Writing
- Business Writing
- Editing and Proofreading: We would accept any type of document for the editing and proofreading task
- Content writing: We provide content writing task for all the sectors, which will contain SEO words/ tags and plagiarism free content for your website/ blog and social media campaigns.
- Ghost Writing: If you feel that you are lagging behind in your work, just because you fall short of words while articulating your work in the field, then we have a team of Ghost writers who can help you out with your work. All you need to do is that you have to explain them the work and furnish the details, which will be drafted into any piece of written document, which you may require to show case the work. The identity of the writer will always remain confidential, so that your reputation and work is not at stake.
- Grant Writing: We will be providing grant writing service for the development sector, apart from that we will consider any other grant writing pertaining to other sectors based on the work and availability of the grant writers.
- Writing Tutorial: We can write any form of Tutorials on diverse subject matter, which can also be uploaded online, so that they can be utilised by students from anywhere.
- Career Coaching: Career Coaching will be provided for students of class 9 th - 12 th by experienced Career guides, who have decades of experience of their field. The Career guidance can be provided through online platform or otherwise face to face if required.
- Creative writing: Poetry. Plays. Movie and television scripts. While a news article can be entertaining, its main purpose is to present the facts. The purpose of creative writing is to both entertain and share human experience, like love or loss. Writers attempt to get at a truth about humanity through poetics and storytelling.
- Business writing: Memorandums, reports, proposals, emails, and a variety of other business-related written materials are all forms of business writing.